dr marlene soma soma online filme a soma de todos os medos download
can you buy ambien over the counter buy ambien online mixing molly and ambien
can you take xanax with steroids buy xanax workout on xanax
tramadol comprimidos presentacion tramadol 100mg is it ok to mix tramadol and benadryl
tapering off ambien with valium diazepam 5mg valium pubmed
street price for a bar of xanax buy xanax online without prescription xanax street drug effects
valium mezclado con alcohol buy valium online cheap dose valium gocce
will 2.5 mg of valium work valium pills valium iv push administration
does ambien make you look tired ambien without prescriptions ambien and high bp
ambien and nexium buy generic ambien ambien cr or ambien
"Be part of a growing community,
where we'll discuss entrepreneurship,
giving back, business opportunities
Subscribe to Shawn's Blog
What does it mean to inspire happiness? For Shawn, it encompasses five values:
- Passion – If you’re not passionate about what you’re doing, why are you doing it? Passion is contagious. Embrace your passions and the people around you will be inspired.
- Integrity – Lead by example. Be consistent in your values, commit to the truth and do what’s right. People with high integrity and solid character are trustworthy. Even in difficult times, always maintain your integrity.
- Empowerment – Equip people with the tools, resources and self-confidence to make smart decisions. Empowering those around you to make decisions and take action is one of the most effective ways to inspire happiness.
- Family – Family comes in all shapes and forms. Our loved ones at home are our family, but so are the people we spend countless hours with at work. Treat co-workers and business partners like family. Be empathetic. Care. Express gratitude and appreciation for their contributions to the “work family.”
- Community – Whether you can donate one dollar or a million, giving back matters. Shawn and his wife are avid supporters of many local charities. They believe we all have a responsibility to help those in need – whether it’s helping a family make ends meet …or helping someone find the silver lining during a challenging time in their life.
Share This | Leave a comment
Think you’ve got
the next big idea?
Let’s hear your pitch. If we like it, we’ll help get it off the ground.